HALLELUJAH!There are MORONS amoung us, but these BONEHEADS take the icing but not the cake just for the sugar rush.

My letter came from Kate but sign it "Katie", not only did she not know how to spell her name but should have signed it "Bonehead". They put me on a peddle stool and made me feel like a rock star (Little does she know). Listen you BONEHEAD if I wanted a boost in my life I'd get a botox shot in my left testicle. Kate or Katie whatever!

I'm sure your a beautiful woman and fine human being but listen sugar lips if you think every guy wants someone like you as "you" stated then let me tell you this, writing the *** like you did about yourself spells BULLSH*&. Woman like you usually look like road kill ants won't touch.

LEAVE US ALONE WITH THESE FALSE LETTERS.

Had an Experience with Invitation Processing?

Comments

Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Raw Natural Born Artists - Raw and you tube Raw Natural Born Artists "so go to you tube its like the f in twilight zone all the videos are of them no personal vids posted so i go ok scroll down NO COMMENTS..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more