Invitation Processing - Review in Other category

Yeah but i dont read any comments from anyone that actually sent their invitation in. What if...

Marilyn Monroe or ELVIS Or James DEAN or any number of household names got an invitation?

What if all you smart people just think you know what this is but you really dont because you are too programmed to give it a shot and now you are programming anyone else who takes it at its word by proclaiming its not smart to do so, and by doing that you are cheating them out of their chance for an ultimate life. What if the handful of elites got recruited and are tthe ones that sent the invitation in?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2017.

Bull

Invitation Processing - The mind is like a parachute; it only functions when open

5.0

Its free, so what has anybody got to lose? I repeat, what has anybody got to lose?

If you're curious, then you might want to check it out? I'm not pissed about this. I just did a cursory search and this site is only one of many that popped up. None of the reviews here give any mention of anyones experience with the material.

After all, isn't this educational material that is being offered? I sent for mine and am looking forward to seeing what its all about.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2016.

Invitation Processing - Free Membership

Update by user Dec 29, 2011

Sorry, I didn\'t order a credit card it was a DVD on how to work from home and they wanted a credit card to send the item.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2011

I got the letter today in the mail. I know how they got my name.

I accidentally clicked on an add on FB and ordered a credit card. I purposely put a fake name down but my real address. You had to give a credit card number. They started using my credit card to buy all kinds of supposed memberships.

They used it for cell phone bills and I don't remember what all. I figured it out a few weeks later and closed the credit card account. I turned them in the the FTC but don't think they will ever find them because the detective that was assigned to my case said even though one merchant had their IP address on one of the transactions, he said they sit out somewhere like a Starbucks doing all the buying. He said they never can track them down.

That is the only time I gave out the fake name so I know it was from that or else they sold the name an address to someone else. I think if I had had my real name they probably would have stolen my identity. Don't buy anything off of an ad.

Only do business with companies you normally do business with. I'm sure this is an identity stealing thing or eventually they will want your credit card number and then use it for charges.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2011.

Comments

Everytime I get one of these scams, I fill the retrun envelope with so much other junk mail and pieces of paper to make it thick and heavy so they have to pay for the postage. I figure they send me junk, I will send them junk back

I just got my invitation to INVITATION PROCESSING P.O.BOX 560627. DALLAS,TX 75356-0627.

:eek and I must say after the first 1/2 page I knew this is a scam.

As you can tell I did look on the internet and here I is.

:grin I did file a complaint with the F.T.C. :roll The only fax they will get is a pic of my middle finger, :x I hope these clowns get caught :cry .

Truffles

Sorry, I didn't order a credit card. It was a DVD on how to work from home but they wanted a credit card to send it.

Invitation Processing - Sent Invitation Letter - Special Society

I must admit that I was flattered when I read the invitation but If I am soo important, If I possess all these special traits, Then why in God's name did they think I was *** enough to not look on the Internet to see if this was a scam. I must admit, I was disappointed to find out that I was just another ***, selected for some kind of scam.

Now I am wondering just which profile I really fit. Those who fell off a potato truck?

Those who were born yesterday? OK, now I will be spending some sleepless nights wondering if I really look that *** as well.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2011.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #654096

After returning the form from my 10 page letter I received a letter from The Secret Society congratulating me. They enclosed a 56 page orientation booklet which they claim is my first of 2 installments "that I recently order." Which I didn't do.

:) It then states they have attached a payment form for my second and final installment for a "1200 page heirloom manuscript for $139.95. So membership is not free and now we know what happens when you check the box on the Invitation Processing form. We all knew this would happen so don't be a sucker!

Just throw this stuff in the trash. :zzz

Invitation Processing - Greatest kept Secret letter from Kirsten rip off don't fall for it

All these letters for help winning money, travel, etc, are all rip offs, I would like to add Maria Duval from the Destiny Research Center, first she asked for $10 for a talisman and lucky numbers, then she sends you letters and letters and they asks for $45 for your secret document and supporting telepathic contact. and she guarantees your money back.

I cancelled my CC when I found her one the rip off website. and Numerological Resource Center wants $20 promising you are the Official NRC Life Winner. also a rip off. Once you give your name to one company/person, they sell your information to others and you are swamped by promises, send in $20 and they will reveal your winning strategy, numbers, etc.

I won't be sucked in again. Beware, this is a big business of rip off around the world.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2011.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1317260

What if all you smart people just think you know what this is but you really dont because you are too programmed to give it a shot and now you are programming anyone else who takes it at its word by proclaiming its not smart to do so, and by doing that you are cheating them out of their chance for an ultimate life. What if the handful of elites got recruited and are the ones that sent the invitation in?

My secret Invitation/Account number is: 0579057621, and the manuscript number is: 53760-4. Anybody can have it.

I'm not going to use it..

Thanks anyway Katie/Kirsten!

Invitation Processing - "Invitaion Processing"

I just received a letter this past Tuesday and I too am livid because this has been the fifth letter these charlenton's have sent me. I would hope they would have got caught and stopped by now.

All it does is arouses peoples curiosity and deceives them. I truly do want them stopped and put in jail for Fraud and Deception. They tell everyone the exact same thing about "having some special talent" and that they are going to send a book of information how to make you rich and all areas of one's life.

I just want to know what the next angle to this letter is? And how they intend on making money off all of the people or a percentage of the people they send too.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2011.

Comments

Well, if anyone buys this balony, I am surprised. NOONE but God alone can give you these talents and gifts.

On top of the many wonderful surprises and gifts they promise, the letter was signed by Katie and it said sincerely, Kirsten !!!

I would advise all to report this to the Federal Trade Commission and the General Attorney's Office for your state. I did this for telephone calls I kept getting about winning a million dollars and they stopped them. Posting on websites don' t stop them, but does help others know it is a scam.

I hope no one falls for this- tell everyone you know, especially elderly and teenagers, or people down on their luck. Good luck

Invitation Processing

If you get this letter, just google Frank R. Wallace.

Go to Wikipedia and learn that he was a major scammer of this. Neo-Tech is a group of scam artists, of which Wallace was the originator of this philosophy. Don't send the letter back and be glad if they don't contact you ever again. Wallace was convicted of tax evasion in 1997.

He was struck and killed by a car in Nevada Jan.

26,2006, mmaybe by one of those people with special talents they speak of. Here is hoping that they finally get the hint we are onto them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 22, 2011.

Comments

I just received a letter like this today. It said something about me being in financial trouble and could use the money I would make if I followed their advise.

They said they had investigated me and knew a lot about me. Well, I think it's funny that one of my relatives died and left me over a quarter million dollars.

They certainly didn't know that! They must think we are all really stupid and/or just plain fools.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #654782

I received this letter and had an "eerie" feeling of "bad vibes" all over this. The person who sent this, has to be in with the devil himself.

I don't know what or how, but I bet they have gotten to a lot of people, but my letter is shredded into a million pieces.

If anyone gets it, put it in file 13 and don't look back. Remember you don't get something for nothing - and if this person was as rich and famous as he said he was, why is he contacting a working fellow?????

Post office scam to increase the number of stamps sold.

:grin

Invitation Processing - False promises

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

they sent me a letter saying I had rare talents they were looking for it got me excited! Around the same time I got let go from my job.Then I got the letter and I thuoght no worries in the letter they said things were going to change for me and they were going to make my dreams come true.I am *** because I am still waiting

I put my life on hold I was expecting what they promised me would com true.So if your like me and you want to do some thing abuot it together we can, no one listens to one voice but many they do join with me

to stop this from happening to others type in my tini-url http://tiny.cc/kx6w2

watch the video and contact me at 815-349-9434 no way to the phone my e-mail is

johnnywheelock@gmail.com let stop the false promises

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2010.

Comments

This sounded like a means of accesssing certain individuals, maybe some of those people who truly have a grasp on whats really happening in the world, the economy, our banking system, our decrepit governments and our mass media debauchery. But don't let them access you so easily over 100,000 people in the us vanish each year.NO THANKS.

#204451

These letter scammers are typical "*** artists" they prey on people's greed and own lack of morality, using it againts them. In this letter they promise you to be able to have UNFAIR advantages in life, even reading people's minds, promising you a secret that will allow you to WIN OVER on people in life. Anyone who answers this is a morally reprehensible person who DESERVES to be scammed.

Omg this week I just got this letter too. Did u read the secret or watch the movie.

I think I signed up for a website about the secret or something and that's how I got involved. It's apparently a mail scam. But today I found that same website but I never used my address to sign up, I wonder how these creeps got my address. When I first read my letter i thought for a second it was real but that it was also to good to be true.

And after googling it it appears to be a scam and will later ask you for money. Again it's sooo weird.

Invitation Processing - "Free Membership Invitation Form"

I received the invitation for "Free" membership and a copy of the "Treatest Kept Secrets", which from other complains on other web sites request an additional $200 to $160 to received his "Free Money" book. "Invitation Processing", P.O.

Box 6304, Dover, DE 19905-6304, "Kevin Trudau". From Wikipedia: "Kevin Mark Trudeau (born February 6, 1963) is an American author, infomercial salesman, convicted felon, founder of the International Pool Tour, self-proclaimed alternative medicine advocate and an unsuccessful defendant in several Federal Trade Commission (FTC) lawsuits." ...

"He is known for a number of television infomercials promoting his products and for authoring several books including Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About. Trudeau has been charged several times by agencies of the United States government for making claims without evidence."

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2009.

Comments

my mom got this letter today also (7/23/12) and we believe its from the illuminati! we want no part in this but it is crazy to think i live just a couple streets away from a nursing home that has a post outside with the illuminati sign on it.

First let me say, I received the same exact letter 6years ago, mind you it states in the letter "So read every word carefully because you will never get another letter from us again ". Well looka here I have another letter from these guys again but from a different person.

I can say it is TRUE SCAM, How I know this is because 6years ago my curiosity got the best of me so I sent the form back, about 1-2weeks later I receive this booklet and letter asking me to send $250.00 for some other ***, but thats not all, since I am so special and have been specially selected I get a dicount. Bahhhhaaaaa LMAO! Really, I so threw that junk away so fast I made my own head spend... I mean, I know times are rough and most are struggling to get by, then these asswadds come and send you some BS just so they can make a quick buck off of people trying to make an honest living, is just sad, really when you think about it.

Ah..

what a joke I wonder if they know that I know, that they screwed up big time. What a waste of humility.

so after reading the letter an everyone's comment i take it nothing happen for ya'll well then i'm not gone send or fax mine to them. 8)

I received this *** letter today,I wonder who they think is going to fall for this.....grow up people I can smell a scam, find someone else to send bull like this to. :roll

i just got a letter for my sister that was a big sucker for this stuff. She died two years ago.

They must not have checked out her profile very well. I will send it in and see what I get back.

Maybe they will accept a check from her closed account for payment of whatever they will ask for next? Would that be wrong to scam a scammer?

luminauti's is what they are it's not a scam they wont you to sell yourself to the devil

I got that letter today and I was so scared I thought the illuminati was aftter me. my daughter about the letter she is 8 she started prayin for me.

I'm glad I know about them and was not *** enough to fall for it. :zzz

This guy’s free membership simply allows him to send you information for sale that you can get for FREE at your local library! :grin

#301993

Can you imagine if these people put their time and energy into something based in reality. They would rule the world... Hysterical

sure greatfull for the web,

If you guys wanna join just go to one of those temples

Reading the letter definetly made me feel like it was from the illuminati. Very creepy stuff.

I'd rather not thanks NWO! I like being on the winning side..

this letter is an invitation to the illunminati,the N.W.O..MY ELDER COUSIN sent the letter and got in return letters which describes murders

The unmitigated arrogance of undeserved authority is the single greatest terroristic threat ever posed to mankind...

the letter sounds like an invite to the illuminati or something. I told myself this must be the devils temptation i keep hearing about, luckily i am christian and can see through this scam.

"In the letter they say: "Learn how to transfer all money, power, prestige from the uninformed to you... instantly." I am not a saint, but whoever profits from others' ignorance must be a crook of some sort. In MY religion, you can only WIN from sharing knowledge and I have seen it work big time. The better your environment is, the better you are. This letter is really for dorks."

I thought the same thing. Good job guys and gals!

I recieved the same letter today in the mail. It was about six pages long.

I do wonder what profile they are talking about and wonder how they got my address. But bc they didnt ask for money or other personal info i faxed it back to them just to see what happens. It cost them more to send it to me.

we will see and i will post what happens!!!! :?

to jessica Angier, North Carolina, United States #607227

what happend

to boss Greenville, South Carolina, United States #626432

when your family starts dying then you will realize what you have done but it will be to late they cannot come back so listen to my warning this is a evil curse a death wish you will be spelled bound warning please don't do it

to jessica Greenville, South Carolina, United States #626427

I haven't heard once of anybody getting rich the odds are against this listen up people this is part of the devil getting you to sacrifice your loved ones this is a death wish in the making these people put spells on you their is no riches known to man for that exception you will live your life spell bound with a satanic cult in control the option is yours

I received an 8-page letter to return the free membership invitation form. I received it today,Tuesday, 02/1/11; and John/Kevin said I must return it by Friday, 02/04/2011.

It has to be postmarked Friday the 02/04/11.

I now know that it is a scam by using google to scan the internet. What a poor soul he must be!

Ahm. I got the letter today and googled the address and this is how I found you guys.

I'll tell you what. I've been looking for comments from anyone who actually GOT SCAMMED by these people and found none. However, how do I know it can't be anything ethical? Here I go:

My elderly father got the same letter yesterday stating "This is a personal letter just to you....please keep what I tell you a secret." (8 pgs of bunk that thousands will fall for)- between this stuff and all the phony checks that show up on a weekly basis, watching out for my parents has become a fulltime job!!

My elderly father got the same letter yesterday stating "This is a personal letter just to you....please keep what I tell you a secret." (8 pgs of bunk that thousands will fall for)- between this stuff and all the phony checks that are sent to them on a weekly basis, watching out for my parents has become a fulltime job!!

My husband received his special invitation today 1/25/11. I guess Kevin/John now reside in Dallas, TX. :) The mailing address is: Invitation Pocessing PO Box 560627 Dallas, TX 75356-0627

if it wasnt a scam wouldnt they make the letter more personable

xyz

View more comments

Invitation Processing - I was sent an invitation in the mail.

2/28/2-009

I received and read the entire invitation. I believe that this type of mail comes to those of us that share or have shared something in common; and I do not believe that is "a miserable existence".

I have read "The Secret" and I bought the DVD as well.Have any of you done the same. Have any of you ever subscribed for any self help books, articles or DVD's ?

If I know anything from my many years of dealing with people in all types of situations, this invitation is only a first step from someone that ultimately will be asking you for money for some product.

And the information, the "confidential powerful secrets",.... well whatever you were originally thinking or possibly looking for when you first believed the invitation, that same information can be found on the internet.....Let your fingers do the walking.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 29, 2009.

Comments

I received a letter today and I know what the bible says about the devil and casting out imagination. I looked up the address and found you guys. Sounds like some illuminati type of mess

My roommate got the letter in college. Curious to see what would happen she sent it in.

She got a longer paged letter and it pretty much asked for 200 dollars for a special secret book they'd send her. LOL, we all thought it was hilarious!

5 years later and I got the letter in the mail yesterday. It's changed a bit, but still very very similar.

The Bible is the only book with life gift to all secrets

#201890

I got the invitation yesterday. I have read this invitation before from a woman I worked with who also received the invitation.

From what I gathered this is the same person who sends out an info pack about best kept secret natural cures.

I have read most of these reviews and found that almost none have a follow up report once they have sent back the letter. My name was not spelled correctly on the letter so I doubt that their selection process is very thorough but I'm cureous how they plan to make money or "scam" people since this info us not available.

View more comments