Invitation Processing - Invitation to Greatest Kept Secrets
I recieved this same letter a few days ago.It was a 3 page summary invitation into secret association of gifted individuals.
There is repeated phases that this is a secret and warns not to tell anyone else. It promises overwhelming life changes. It immediately proclaimed that I had been screened and found to share same special talents. Their was no demand for money or any thing except to return back page within 3 days.
I am not sure what this is all concerning. It just does not sound right.
I am also courious as to how this scam works. Has anyone ever responded as directed?
If so, was their any further communication?review #118913
You may also like
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g. They were a fraud site. they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "I bought a pretty dress to be used as my wedding dress at Butydresses.com. They were nice and helpful at first. When I got the dress, instead of embroidery, it..."
- "I had Duct Doctors in The Colony, Texas come to my house in January, 2010. They promised a substantial savings in my electric bill by adding insulation and also..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "I received a television with a cracked screen. It was clearly cracked from the factory. The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture...."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."