Invitation Processing - Greatest Kept Secret Letter
How interesting!I received the same letter 2 days ago, and just began reading it about 10 minutes ago.
I began thinking it was some Scientology solicitation or something. Then the wheels began to turn- if the author of the letter was told by his attorneys to keep his identity confidential, why did he sign the letter? Or give his name, "Kevin," during one of the anecdotes? And what special gift do I posses?
I figured if I fax or send it in, they confirm that I do exist and reside at this address, and they will find some way to swindle me out of money. I don't know what prompted me to google "best kept secrets" and 10X, which was printed in small text on the back of the envelope. Kudos to all of you for posting to this site.
I'm glad I'm not the last skeptic out there...128985b3 review #138676
You may also like
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "The tops from the Cafe Cups product break off in a few months with normal use. I attempted to contact the manufacturer, Spark Innovators. They have a web site (http://sparkinnovators.primize.com/)..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My Corningware casserole dish was in the oven when it broke into two. Highly disappointed with the quality of this product and the false promises made by your company! Will..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "AT&T uses Community Stalking to intimidate me. The company doesn’t like that we no longer use their services so they STALKED ME ALL DAY. THEY have been stalking..."