Invitation Processing - Greatest Kept Secret Letter
How interesting!I received the same letter 2 days ago, and just began reading it about 10 minutes ago.
I began thinking it was some Scientology solicitation or something. Then the wheels began to turn- if the author of the letter was told by his attorneys to keep his identity confidential, why did he sign the letter? Or give his name, "Kevin," during one of the anecdotes? And what special gift do I posses?
I figured if I fax or send it in, they confirm that I do exist and reside at this address, and they will find some way to swindle me out of money. I don't know what prompted me to google "best kept secrets" and 10X, which was printed in small text on the back of the envelope. Kudos to all of you for posting to this site.
I'm glad I'm not the last skeptic out there...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I don't think it's right at all that Miranda is still admin while she hates me and hiring mods who hate me as well and not doing anything to help..."
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision. My contact with Robby..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."